You are good with mobile games.
You are a strategic gamer who wins in your very own way.
You are a keen helper who can provide guidance that leads other gamers to success.
If you are someone like that, then QooApp wants you!
QooApp is currently looking for contributing writers for mobile game guides to cope with the need from over 14 million users. Interested parties can send us a few original pieces under the requirements below:
1. The work must be an original piece written by you, and it has not been published on other platforms.
2. The article should be above 300 words and should not exceed 3000 words.
3. The article should be a word file.
4. You should format your article in the way you want it to be seen. We do not suggest making it too fancy.
5. You should insert images at where you want it to be in the article with the source cited beneath them. Watermarked images are not recommended.
6. Please also attach the images in the email. Each file should not exceed 1mb.
7. Please send you articles to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will review your articles and contact you via email if you are qualified for being a contributing writer. Details including payment and the form of cooperation will be further discussed. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to leave a comment down below, tweet us on Twitter or email us!
We are also in need of a full-time PHP Developer!
1. Develop the back system enabling the new QooApp product line of Android/iOS/Web applications, for gamers to get hold of latest gaming news and to participate in gamer communities, in collaboration with designers and frontend developers
2. Participate in the whole agile product development cycle, from ideation to post-release verification/operations
1. Working experience producing quality system using PHP
2. Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
3. Deep understanding in data processing, algorithm, api design
4. Enjoy thriving in a successful start-up team
To apply for this vacancy, contact us at email@example.com.